|Starts||05:00pm Friday, 13/01/23|
|Closes||06:30pm Wednesday, 18/01/23|
|Inspection||Inspection available onsite at 12-14 Hodgson Way, Kewdale, WA, 12 - 4pm on Monday the 16th, 9am - 4pm Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th of January|
|Location||Offsite - A&B Canvas
12-14 Hodgson Way, Kewdale, WA 6105
Goods to be collected from Thursday the 19th to Friday the 20th of January from 9:00am to 4:00pm AND Saturday the 21st of January from 9:00am to 1:00pm from 12-14 Hodgson Way, Kewdale, WA. (All goods must be removed by 1:00pm on Saturday the 21st of January).
Buyers Premium & GST
Full Payment must be made within 24 hours.
A&B Canvas Australia Business Closure Part A Online Auction
LOTS 1-50 TO CLOSE AT 6.30
LOTS 51-100 TO CLOSE AT 6.35
LOTS 101-150 TO CLOSE AT 6.40
LOTS 151 - 204 TO CLOSE AT 6.45
DUE TO THE CLOSE OF THE BUSINESS WE HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO OFFER FOR SALE ALL REMAINING ITEMS INCLUDING:
- INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINES, RADIO FREQUENCY WELDERS, PUNCHES AND SPECIALITY MACHINERY
- WORKSHOP MACHINERY AND HAND TOOLS
- ASSORTED ROLLS AND OFFCUTS OF UNUSED CANVAS, PVC, SHADE CLOTH, WEED MATTING
- LARGE WORK AND CUTTING BENCHES
- CUSTOM MADE LEATHER/CANVAS/PVC PRODUCTS
- LARGE COMMERCIAL SHADE SAILS AND TARPAULINS
- ASSORTED WIRE CABLE, ROPES, FIXTURES, FASTENERS
- PALLET RACKING, STORAGE UNITS
- ALUMINIUM AND STEEL PIPE, FLAT BAR AND OFFCUTS
- VINTAGE MACHINERY
- OFFICE FURNITURE AND EQUIPMENT
- LARGE RANGE OF SUNDRY ITEMS
ALL ITEMS MUST BE SOLD
STRICT COLLECTION DEADLINES APPLY TO THIS AUCTION. ANY ITEM NOT COLLECTED BY 4PM ON SATURDAY 21ST JANUARY WILL BE DISPOSED.
All items are sold ‘as is, where is’
All items at Ross’s Auctions are sold on an ‘as is, where is’ basis. This means the item is being sold in its current condition, regardless of any faults or damage. The bidder accepts full responsibility in satisfying themselves with the item prior to bidding. It is recommended that that if the bidder is in doubt, not to bid as no returns or refunds will be made.
NOTE: Storage Charges apply at $100.00 per day, per lot, if goods are not collected within the time frame provided. (All goods must be removed by 4:00pm on Saturday the 21st of January).
PICK UP: Goods to be collected from Thursday the 19th to Friday the 20th of January from 9:00am to 4:00pm AND Saturday the 21st of January from 9:00am to 1:00pm from 12-14 Hodgson Way, Kewdale, WA.