You need to be logged in and be a Premium Member to download Tender Documents.
TANTALUM PROCESSING FACILITY
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
On site: Greenbushes, Western Australia
NOTE: NEW CLOSING DATE
Expressions of Interest Close Tuesday 1st September at 4pm WST
EOI Documents available online. Please Note you need to be logged in and be a Premium Member to download the Documents.
Under instructions from the Mine Owner, offers are invited for the purchase and removal of surplus processing equipment located at the redundant Greenbushes Tantalum Plant.
Offers will be considered as follows:
• Tantalum Process Plant as a complete package
• Various circuits including Primary & Final Regrind Mill Circuit, Course and Intermediate Regrind Circuit, Gravity Course, Concentrate Circuit, Tailings Disposal and Thickener
• Individual items including 2 x Outokumpu Ball Mills (1450Kw and 1850Kw), 2 X Denver Ball Mills (900Kw and 650Kw), Large Quantity of Warman Pumps, Schenck Screens, Supaflo Tails Thickener tank 15m, Lime silo, Compressor Station, Krebb Cyclones, Spiral Separators, Concentrate Drying and Bagging Plant, Electrical Transformers, Magnetic Separators, Shaking Tables and Jigs.
For EOI documents and other enquiries please contact:
• Frank Lee phone 0411649601, email email@example.com or
• David Crofts phone 0418945349 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vendor (Mine Owner) and Ross’s Auctioneers and Valuers reserve the right to accept or reject any offers or remove any items from sale at any time.
Inspection by appointment only.
Visitors will be required to have a short induction and will be required to wear appropriate PPE (long sleeve Hivis shirt, long trousers, hard hat, safety footwear and safety glasses).
All offers subject to 10% buyer’s premium and GST